Finals and Awards Ceremony
The Finals took place Friday 15 July at 11:00 CEST.
Koç University v. Maastricht University
Ivana Hrdlicková (Presiding Judge)
Natalie von Wistinghausen
Awards Ceremony: 15 July at 13:00 CEST
Meeting ID: 813 8895 8418
The Awards Ceremony was hosted by:
• Professor Christoph Safferling, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
• Anabela Alves, Senior Officer for Training and Capacity Building, the International Nuremberg Principles Academy
• Silvia Fernández de Gurmendi, President of the Assembly of State Parties of the International Criminal Court; Former President of the International Criminal Court
The following awards will be given:
• First Place
• Second Place
• Best Speaker
• Second-Best Speaker
• Best Memorandum – Prosecution
• Best Memorandum – Defense
The Finals and Awards Ceremony will be livestreamed on our YouTube Channel.
The results of the Semi-Finals and the Finals Calendar of Hearings can be found below.